Pre's Welt
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Just say it out loud, for God's sake!

Nach unten

Just say it out loud, for God's sake! Empty Just say it out loud, for God's sake!

Beitrag von Predawn Do März 12, 2015 1:15 pm

You know, sometimes I wonder what's so wrong about just being alive. Why does it bother people that you are living? Is it their very own selfishness? Or could it be jealousy? I wonder.
   Right now, in this very moment, I am alive. I am living as I survive. There are people, at least one person, who resents me for being alive that way. Someone who detests me for just being alive. For being alive, because I have all the resources for keeping myself alive. Having those resources without working for them. There is someone, who hates me for that. Hates me, because they worry. Why do humans hate? What's there to gain from hating someone? Or from being hated? Honestly I don't understand.
   Another thing that I just don't get is sadness. It's okay to be sad once in a while, that's completely normal. But why are there people who think others don't have the right to be sad? Rights aren't a thing. We made a thing. They were made up. Just like rules. And gods. They live only in our imagination. And not everyone's brain works the same. So why can't a rich ass kid not cry? Why don't they have the right to do that? Because you're jealous? Jealousy is really just ugly. I hate it. And then again I just can't stand hate. I never say I hate something, I dislike things. People. So, I dislike jealousy. Jealousy and hate - I don't need it. And I believe the world doesn't need these feelings either. How high might the chance be for the world to realize that? Or should I say, how low is the chance?
   Why is it so hard for people to live peacefully? Isn't that what everyone wants? Just stop being so greedy already. Stop being stupid.
There is no end to the stupidity of humanity. There really is no end. Even I am stupid. For rebelling. For not trying to fit in. For not hating anything. For not being jealous. For not being greedy. For just living.

Humanity has gotten too far ahead of themselves. They are no longer able to control and secure themselves. We are all the way down in a big dark hole.

Let me ask this question: aren't we all just living as we survive?
Predawn
Predawn
♣ Das Oberhaupt

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1660

https://predawn.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Just say it out loud, for God's sake! Empty Re: Just say it out loud, for God's sake!

Beitrag von Predawn Mo März 23, 2015 8:32 am

There are so many things I want to say, but I am simply not allowed to say. Too many things. At times I feel like I am going to explode. It's just too much, really.
For instance, I cannot tell anyone that I want to run away. That I want to escape from this hell I am in right now. How am I going to end up happy in the current home I am in? I can't. I simply cannot. And I won't just sit idly and hide and try to escape reality. I've done that for years now. This is not going to continue.
Because I made up my mind.
Things will be going my way from now on. am not holding back any longer. Let's see who' going to win. You or me? The victim or the villain. The underdog or the god. I am positive that I can defeat my creator. You just wait and see.
Predawn
Predawn
♣ Das Oberhaupt

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1660

https://predawn.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten