Pre's Welt
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

My Life

Nach unten

My Life Empty My Life

Beitrag von Predawn Sa Dez 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Hey.
So, let me tell you about my life. Or rather... about myself. My name is Hanna. That name bears allot of meaning. In Korean it means first, in Japanese it means flower and in Saxon it means singer, in Hebrew it means gracious, in Albanian it means moon. I could go on like this forever, but instead, let me tell you what all those meanings have to do with myself and why that name fits me so well.
Just so you know, I am not an only child, I have two siblings. Fortunately I am not the first born, so, why does the Korean meaning apply to me?
Well, it never had an easy childhood. That was because I was very different from others. A psychologist found out when I was 5 years old, that I had the mind of a 12 year old. Figures I always had problems adapting. I really don't know how it feels to be a part of one big group. Even though I tried so hard and was always kind people just can't care less. Even now at the age of 17 I am an outsider – not as bad as I was when I was younger, but still. Sometimes I wonder, if my life could have been better if I was normal. If it would be easier.
To be true, I don't really care anymore that I am different. Actually I like being different. You can enjoy the simple things in life more, treasure them more. At least in my case. To be honest, I'm childish. Weird, right? But the thing is, I always was. And I like it this way. It makes me enjoy life more.
So, I'd like to think of myself being the 'first' of my age growing up, getting mature. Because even if I am childish, I am secretly very mature and grown up. I just don't shove it into everyone's face.
Predawn
Predawn
♣ Das Oberhaupt

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1660

https://predawn.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten